CURL REVIVE sulfate-free hydrating shampoo
This variant is currently sold out
Massage this lather-rich shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
CURL CREATING COMPLEX (C3)
- Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
- Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Sunflower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
- Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Copernica cerifera (carnauba wax) – provides exceptional shine and texture.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Glycerin, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Quaternium-91, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Sodium PCA, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin.