NOURISH MASK snow mushroom deep conditioning
This variant is currently sold out
Massage into clean, wet hair. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Leave on longer for more intense conditioning.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dipalmoylisopropyl Dimonium Methosulfate, Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-70, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenylpropanol, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Triethyl Citrate, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Parfum (Fragrance).
WHAT’S IN IT
Plant, mineral or microbial ingredients produced in nature
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (origin: plant extract): Anti-inflammatory properties. Anti-bacterial, reduce inflammation, strengthen proteins in hair strands.
- Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (origin: rapeseed oil): Comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and smooth the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (organic) (origin: shea butter): Super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Coconut Oil (origin: coconut oil): Composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (origin: pumpkin seed oil): A lightweight oil, rich in vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the hair.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil (origin: lemongrass): Essential oil with anti-septic qualities, leaving the hair and scalp feeling clean and clear.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil (origin: carrot seeds): Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the scalp and balance moisture.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (origin: amla, Indian gooseberry): Rich in vitamin C to help promote healthy, glossy hair.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (organic) (origin: sunflower seeds): Conditioning agent and emollient, High in antioxidants, Vitamins A, D and E, soothing and calming. Prevents hair dryness and frizz and enhances silkiness and smoothness of hair.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (origin: lavender): Fragrant essential oil - scalp soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (origin: linseed): Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle and provide shine.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter (origin: mango fruit seed): A good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, shine and strength to the hair.
- Mentha Arvenis Leaf Oil (origin: peppermint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf oil (origin: spearmint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Olea Europea Leaf Extract (origin: olive leaf): Has smoothing and shine-enhancing qualities. Moisturizes hair from deep within the hair follicle while adding incredible luster, and very conditioning. Healing properties soothe the scalp and hair.
- Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (origin: millet): Protein packed extract that nourishes and adds moisture.
- Panthenol (origin: provitamin B5): Provitamin B5 helps restore damaged hair and seal split ends helping improve overall health of the hair.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (origin: avocado): High in fatty acids, proteins and vitamins which seal the cuticle, protecting it from moisture loss and damage. Collagen synthesis reduces dandruff.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide (origin: pea peptide): A complete source of amino acids which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (origin: sweet almond seed extract): Contains an abundance of nutrients and vitamin E to help nurture the hair cuticle, smoothing and adding shine.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (origin: rosemary leaf extract): Conditioning agent with scent.
- Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (origin: chia seed oil): Packed with nutrients, help condition and add shine to hair.
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil (origin: clary sage oil): Essential oil.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (origin: sunflower seed): UV protection, lightweight moisture that quickly penetrates the hair cuticle.
- Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract (origin: snow mushroom): Microscopically absorbs into the hair and scalp, delivering intense hydration with its intense water holding capacity.
Originate from plant, mineral or microbial substances, manufactured through physical process or simple chemical process.
- Arachidyl Alcohol (origin: derived from rapeseed): Used as a thickening agent.
- Arachidyl Glucoside (origin: derived from rapeseed): Emulsifier.
- Behentrimonium Chloride (origin: vegetable-derived): Emulsifier, conditioner, frizz tamer.
- Behenyl Alcohol (origin: coconut-derived): Thickener.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (origin: coconut oil derived): A fatty acid derived from coconut oil, smoothness and adds moisture.
- Caprylyl Glycol (origin: coconut-derived): A food-grade preservative.
- Cetearyl Alcohol (origin: coconut): Viscosity builder/conditioner/moisturizer.
- Cetearyl Glucoside (origin: coconut oil or corn oil): Emulsifier.
- Cetyl Alcohol (origin: vegetable-derived): Viscosity builder/conditioner/moisturizer.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride (origin: guar gum legume): UV absorber, for UVA and UVB, Conditioner.
- Citric Acid (origin: fruit): pH adjustment.
- Dipalmoylisopropyl Dimonium Methosulfate (origin: palm oil): Antistatic, hair condition.
- Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride (origin: sunflower seed oil): Condition, detangles.
- Ethyl Macadamiate (origin: macadamia oil): Form-filling properties, also adds slip to the hair.
- Glycerides (origin: coconut-derived): Emollient.
- Glycerin (origin: vegetable-derived): Helps restore moisture to the hair. Humectant.
- Glyceryl Distearate (origin: vegetable oil; soy, palm kernel): Emollient, emulsifier.
- Glyceryl Monostearate (origin: vegetable oil): Emollient, emulsifier.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (origin: guar gum): Conditioning. Neutralizes the negative charges on hair strands that cause hair to become static/tangled. Does not weigh hair down, detangles, provides you with silky, shiny, non-static hair that retains its volume.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa (origin: quinoa grain): A complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (origin: plant-based): Surfactant, emulsifier. Gentle on hair and imparts a smooth, velvety feel.
- Lauryl Lactyl Lactate (origin: vegetable-derived): Also known as AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) an emollient and conditioning agent.
- Propanediol (origin: naturally-derived): Moisturizing and stabilizer.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (origin: plant, wheat): Humectant.
- Stearalkonium Chloride (origin: naturally-derived from stearic acid (fatty acid) found in plants): Smoothing and conditioning anti-static agent.
- Stearalkonium Hectorite (origin: naturally-derived from hectorite clay): Suspending agent.
NATURALLY-DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH TRACE AMOUNTS OF SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCES
- Dipropylene Glycol (partially naturally-derived): Emollient.
- Phenylpropanol (cinnamon leaves): Preservative.
- Polyquaternium-70 (partially naturally-derived): Film-forming and adds hold.
Triethyl Citrate (partially naturally-derived): Essential oil solvent, stabilizes fragrance
- Parfum (Fragrance) (synthetic): Scent.